Admission Critearea :-
Admission Guidelines for session 2020-2021
Asha Academy, Patan, Neem Ka Thana, Sikar welcomes you to class I admission process for the academic session 2020-2021.
- Age: Born between 01.10.2013 & 31.03.2015 (both dates included) i.e. Minimum age 5 years to 6.5 years as on April 01, 2020.
- Prep / UKG pass child is eligible for class I admission
Documents to be brought to school at the time of admission (deposition of school fee) :
- Two recent passport size photograph of the child.
- Birth Certificate of the child in ORIGINAL (issued by Nagar Nigam)
Attested (by Gazetted officer or Self attested) copies of:
- Aadhaar Card of the child (along with original for verification)
- Prep/UKG studying mark sheet (at the time of admission copy of half yearly exam mark sheet may be submitted and thereafter copy of Final exam Mark sheet along with Original Transfer Certificate is to be submitted compulsorily within time period given by school authorities).
- Blood group report of the child
- PAN Card / Aadhaar Card of the parents (along with original for verification)
- Income proof of the parent(s).
- Address proof
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (other than General)